Join NYC Audubon this Saturday for the third annual Kingsland Wildflowers Festival from noon to 4 p.m.
If you haven’t been before, Kingsland Wildflowers is a community project that supports native wildlife here in Brooklyn.
The green roof space also serves educational programming purposes, and is frequently used for lectures and lessons.
Residents and visitors are invited to explore the 22,000-square-foot space and engage with the different activities happening at the festival.
- Tour of green roofs with wildlife and plant experts
- Interactive activities for kids and families
- Food, beer, live music, special dance performances
- Community organizations discussing conservation projects
- 360-degree panoramic views of NYC
For more information, visit the Facebook event here.