Tonight at the Brooklyn Brewery, Friends of the Brooklyn-Queens Connector will host a small business panel event to discuss the benefits and challenges of a potential streetcar.
The panel will be moderated by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams.
The following business owners will speak:
• Steve Hindy, co-founder, Brooklyn Brewery
• Isabel Chanslor, vice president of Neighborhood Development Center, St. Paul, Minnesota
• Chris Goode, owner of Ruby Jean’s Juice Shop, Kansas City, Missouri
• Rick Gustafon, strategic adviser of Shiels Obletz Johnsen, Portland, Oregon
• Aaron Barthel, founder and owner of Intrigue Chocolate, Seattle, Washington.
The event begins at 6 p.m. at Brooklyn Brewery, located at 79 North 11th Street in Williamsburg.